In connection with the content of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter: GDPR) Supra Brokers SA provides information on the processing of personal data:
1. The administrator of personal data is Supra Brokers S.A. based in Wrocław, at Aleja Śląska 54 - 118 Wrocław. In matters relating to the processing of personal data, please contact us via e-mail email@example.com, by phone at 71 777 04 00 or in writing to the company's registered office address.
2. Personal data is processed by the Administrator in order to:
a) providing information of the nature of commercial and marketing information about services - after voluntary consent pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 letter a) of the GDPR
b) meeting the contractual requirements, i.e. the need to dispose of personal data for the purposes of performing the concluded contract or taking action before its conclusion - pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 letter b) GDPR
3. Personal data processed on the basis of the fulfillment of contractual obligations will be processed until the claims for concluded contracts are time-barred or until the obligation to store data resulting from legal provisions expires. Personal data processed on the basis of the consent granted will be processed until the consent given voluntarily is withdrawn. 4. Personal data may be disclosed to authorized employees and recipients entrusted with the processing of personal data on behalf of the Administrator, Entities entrusted with the processing of personal data, in particular, belong to the category of suppliers who provide services such as: IT services, administrative services, accounting. Therefore, personal data may also be transferred to a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and processed there based on legal grounds and principles resulting from the GDPR.
5. Individuals whose personal data are processed have the right to access the data and correct it, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object to the processing of personal data, and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body of the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. in the event of becoming aware of the unlawful processing of personal data.
6. In connection with the processing of personal data, decisions will not be made in an automated manner.